You are here
Canadian Society of Intestinal Research
Canadian Society of Intestinal Research (CSIR) is committed to improving the lives of people with digestive and liver conditions, supporting research, advocating for appropriate patient access to health care, and promoting digestive and liver health.
To support patients and their support circles, this fund helps CSIR:
- publish a complete series of free patient information pamphlets that explain an array of complex gastrointestinal conditions in lay terms.
- hold free public education lectures on various digestive topics.
- publish the Inside Tract® newsletter, containing current information on digestive diseases and disorders.
- maintain the website, www.badgut.org, where the public can read hundreds of articles on digestive and liver subjects.
- promote several targeted public awareness campaigns focus on empowering, encouraging, and educating persons living with various GI illnesses.
- work closely with health care professionals and governments at all levels to advocate on behalf of patient health.
Your generous donation of money, securities, insurance, or bequest will have a positive impact on the lives of Canadians with digestive and liver diseases and disorders. It is through your support that CSIR can take struggling individuals from a place of striving to a place of thriving.
- To properly recognize all donors for their contributions, Vancouver Foundation will share your name and donation amount with the fund advisor unless you have checked the anonymous box on the donation form.
- Donations to this fund will support the charity’s general charitable purposes. Statements about the fund’s purpose or how donations will be applied are reflective of the charity’s current intent and are subject to change.
- All donations to this fund will be permanently endowed.