You are here
The SPIRIT Foundation
First established in 2010, The SPIRIT Foundation fund's purpose is to contribute to the overall improvement of our community.
To accomplish this goal, the fund will focus on the following:
- Contributing and bringing awareness to current programs and causes in the areas of improved health care, education and housing;
- Developing and/or funding assistance programs to aid the under-privileged and less fortunate;
- Providing assistance to families with the development of their essential life skills; and
- Helping families develop and strengthen from within in order to move forward and be a positive influence on their communities.
To learn more about The SPIRIT Foundation, the people involved and projects we have supported, please visit the website.
We would welcome any donations that you could make to assist in our purpose. To donate online using your Visa or Mastercard, complete the form below. If you wish to donate by cheque, please make your cheque payable to Vancouver Foundation, referencing The SPIRIT Foundation Fund on the memo line.
The Human Spirit Knows No Bounds
- This fund’s granting purpose is subject to change.
- In order to properly recognize all donors for their contributions, Vancouver Foundation will share your name and donation amount with the fund advisor unless you have checked the anonymous box on the donation form.
- Your gift will be made available to make an immediate impact in the community.
For questions about this fund or Vancouver Foundation, please email Craig Hikida.