You are here
Patrick Thibeault & Sarah Bloor Legacy Fund
We have both benefited from the kindness of people surrounding us. The coaches and teachers that provided us with guidance and set an example of service to others. We both come from humble families and received financial help through scholarships/bursaries to enable us to further our education.
Our legacy vision in establishing this Fund is to provide assistance to a younger generation in perpetuity.
Our legacy fund is set up to provide financial assistance to three programs:
- Sarah Bloor Achievement Award: A graduating student from Kwalikum Secondary School in Qualicum Beach.
- Yallouz/Thibeault Scholarship: A graduating hockey player from the BC Female Midget AAA League.
- Armstrong/Thibeault Scholarship: A graduating hockey player from the North Vancouver Minor Hockey Association.
Both the Yallouz and Armstrong Scholarships have been establish to celebrate the great people both Alexandra and Christopher have become, as well as the friendship and the bond created through coaching and mentorship that can last a lifetime. We hope to inspire others who have also benefited from coaches and teachers to give generously to our Fund.
“Make a difference in the lives of others”
- This fund’s granting purpose is subject to change.
- In order to properly recognize all donors for their contributions, Vancouver Foundation will share your name and donation amount with the fund advisor unless you have checked the anonymous box on the donation form.
- All donations to this fund will be permanently endowed.
- This donor advised fund was set up with Start-up terms and granting begins when the capital reaches $10,000.