You are here
BC Rehabilitation Foundation Fund
The mission of British Columbia Rehabilitation Foundation is to support people with disabilities province-wide through education, research, arts, recreations and wellness programs. BC Rehab is committed to closing the gaps between people with and without disabilities.
BC Rehab promotes projects and initiatives that increase accessibility so that all people -- regardless of their physical capabilities -- can thrive, participate and contribute in their communities.
BC Rehab assists British Columbians living with a broad range of physical disabilities with items such as personal mobility equipment, when they cannot afford to purchase these items on their own. BC Rehab aims to celebrate and support people with disabilities in their journey toward achieving their own form of independence.
“BC Rehab works toward a British Columbia that is inclusive and accessible to all people.”
Your donation to BC Rehabilitation Foundation Fund helps provide support to programs like these:
- Project Grant Program – to create opportunities for the full participation of people with physical disabilities in BC.
- Individual Grant Program – to fund a range of new and used equipment that will assist individuals in their quality of life and personal mobility.
- Hydration Program – in partnership with GF Strong’s Department of Occupational Therapy, specialized water bottle devices are made available to increase daily hydration for clients in need.
- Downtown Eastside Program – the goal of the program is to provide technical repairs to wheelchairs and other mobility aids for people who may be struggling and do not have the means to have repair work done.
Contact the Organization:
- To properly recognize all donors for their contributions, Vancouver Foundation will share your name and donation amount with the fund advisor unless you have checked the anonymous box on the donation form.
- Donations to this fund will support the charity’s general charitable purposes. Statements about the fund’s purpose or how donations will be applied are reflective of the charity’s current intent and are subject to change.
- These funds will be invested, but may be accessed by the charity should the need arise.