You are here
Creston-Kootenay Foundation Consolidated Fund
The Creston - Kootenay Foundation, established in 2005, serves the East Shore of Kootenay Lake and the greater Creston Valley in the Columbia River Basin.
We provide annual grants to qualified recipients, with the income earned through the following in-perpetuity funds:
- Community Unrestricted Fund
- Youth Programs
- Healthy Living
- Social Welfare
- Swan Valley Lodge
- Creston Valley Hospital
- Creston and District Historical & Museum Society (The Creston Museum)
- TAPs (Therapeutic Activation Program for seniors)
- Kootenay Employment Services
- Creston - Kootenay Foundation Administrative costs
- School District # 8 (Science Fair)
- Sonja Sommerfeld Fund (Public Health Nurses Association & Ministerial Association)
- Quality of Life for Seniors
- Kirkintilloch Fund (hospitals & patient care)
- Monte Anderson Musician Scholarship Fund
- Brandon Salviulo Fire Certificate Memorial Fund (Scholarship)
If you would like your donation to be directed toward a specific fund held at the Creston-Kootenay Foundation, or the Alex Nilsson Longest Day of the Year One-Man Golf Tournament, please indicate type your choice in the In memory of/honour of box.
We seek to match Dollars to Dreams: People Who Care - Dreams That Matter. We encourage interested persons to join us in improving Life's Quality.
- To properly recognize all donors for their contributions, Vancouver Foundation will share your name and donation amount with the fund advisor unless you have checked the anonymous box on the donation form.
- Donations to this fund will support the charity’s general charitable purposes. Statements about the fund’s purpose or how donations will be applied are reflective of the charity’s current intent and are subject to change.
- These funds will be invested, but may be accessed by the charity should the need arise.