You are here
Gamma Phi Beta Foundation Fund
The Gamma Phi Beta Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation incorporated in 1959 to support and implement the philanthropic and educational goals of the Sorority. Due to the generosity of our members and friends, the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation’s commitment to support and inspire the lifelong development of women has never wavered. Our focus is on impacting members with our leadership initiatives, upholding our philanthropic endeavours and providing financial aid for educational success. Gifts to the Foundation secure the Gamma Phi Beta legacy for future generations.
Canada is an important and vital part of Gamma Phi Beta with three active collegiate chapters and four alumnae chapters. As our opportunities grow, so will the ability to provide support for our collegiate members in Canada.
A gift to this fund will:
- Establish a financial aid endowment that will be awarded to a member of the Alpha Lambda Chapter at the University of British Columbia.
- Allow Canadian sisters to receive a tax credit and gift recognition credit with the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation.
- Make a difference in the lives of your sisters and make it possible for them to pursue their academic goals.
As we look to the future, our heart’s desire is to one day have an endowment for every collegiate chapter in Canada. We look forward to a successful partnership with the University of British Columbia and hope that other universities in Canada will join with the Gamma Phi Beta Foundation and Vancouver Foundation to benefit our collegiate women.
Together we can make a difference.
- This fund’s granting purpose is subject to change.
- In order to properly recognize all donors for their contributions, Vancouver Foundation will share your name and donation amount with the fund advisor unless you have checked the anonymous box on the donation form.
- All donations to this fund will be permanently endowed.