You are here
Plan Your Retirement with Michael Erez
Did you know? Surprisingly most people spend more time researching a vehicle purchase than they do for retirement planning.
To help shed some light on retirement planning, we invited Michael Erez, Vice President, Director at Odlum Brown Financial Services* to speak to the factors that should be considered to ensure a smooth transition for this major life change.
He provided practical advice on these points:
- Can I afford to retire?
- How will I fund my retirement?
- How does income splitting work?
- When should I covert my RRSP to a RRIF?
- When should I apply for CPP?
- How can I avoid an Old Age Security clawback?
- Should I hold assets jointing with my spouse or adult children?
Participants learned about important information and planning tips, to help create a secure financial future.
With thoughtful consideration for retirement planning, we are in a better position to support our families and community.
Learn more about how you can create a lasting legacy for the community, for generations to come.
* a wholly owned subsidiary of Odlum Brown Limited.
Vancouver Foundation's ongoing learning events help our fund advisors, donors and community members shape their charitable giving plans. For these events, we are proud to partner with local professional advisors and charitable organizations.