You are here
We are eager to help your organization too.
By placing your charitable agency's endowment fund with Vancouver Foundation, you benefit from the substantial experience and knowledge of our Finance and Donor Services staff. They can offer advice and guidance on everything from what financial tools can be used to set up the endowment, to ideas for marketing your endowment.
As well, through Vancouver Foundation, we can help link your agency to other funds, partnerships, or opportunities that may help achieve your charitable goals.
As part of our low administrative fee, we provide a number of services to your agency when it establishes an endowment fund with Vancouver Foundation:
- Regular access to information on your agency fund through My Philanthropy. This includes private access to your account so that you can keep track of your fund information at any time using a protected password
- Process donations to your fund received through the mail, on-line or through securities.
- Issue tax receipts directly to donors for no additional fees.
- Disburse your income annually or quarterly depending on your agency's wishes.
- Offer advice on gifts of securities, planned gifts, marketing and growing your endowment.
- Administration of estate gifts to your endowment.
- List your agency fund on Vancouver Foundation's website, and perhaps feature your agency's fund and the work it does on our web site and in other publications.
For more information or to discuss the needs of your charitable agency please call Donor Services at 604-688-2204.