Update: 2022 Investment Readiness Program
Your IRP 2022 Regional Partner for Southern BC is comprised of the following 3 community foundations – Community Foundation of the South Okanagan Similkameen, Central Okanagan Foundation, and Community Foundation North Okanagan.
They have been selected to manage the entire region of Southern BC this round! As was the case in the first two rounds, all applications are to be submitted through the IRP SMA portal. For timelines please see below:
- September 29 – November 22, 2022: Application portal open to receive applications. All applicants must submit applications via SMA portal.
- November 24, 2022 – January 18, 2023: Regional Partners’ review committees review applications and make recommended funding decisions.
- January 18 – February 10, 2023: CFC validation of funding decisions.
- February 13 2023: Funding recipients notified.
- February 14, 2023: – ongoing: Funding agreements signed and payments issued.
- March 30, 2023: Regional Partners will provide CFC with interim reports regarding funds received and how they have been spent.
- April – November, 2023: IRP Learning Cohort runs for select organizations.
- December 15, 2023: Deadline for funded projects to be completed.
- January 31, 2024: Funding Recipients’ final reports due to CFC.
- February 29, 2024: Regional Partners’ final reports due to CFC.
What is the Investment Readiness Program (IRP)?
In June 2019, the Government of Canada announced a $50M investment into the Investment Readiness Program (IRP), a program designed to build capacity in the social finance and social innovation sector. This round in 2022, the Southern BC Region has $1.1 Million to award in total for our area which includes Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Okanagan Similkameen, and the Boundary/Kootenays.
Click to watch the video above, or visit: https://youtu.be/HS0UvhpkcGc
For contact information in these Southern BC regions, please click here.