You are here
For Professional Advisors
We're here to help
At Vancouver Foundation your clients have the flexibility to shape their own charitable giving to reflect their personal goals and desires. Whether they want to address an urgent need in the community, memorialize a loved one, or help out a charity with a project, we have a giving option to help them make an impact and improve the lives of others in the community.
And we make setting up a charitable fund as simple and convenient as possible. That’s why we offer a variety of different fund types including Donor Advised Funds and Designated Funds. Vancouver Foundation also offers other types of funds such as funds for charitable agencies and corporations. Funds can usually be set up within a day, and for just $10,000 (or $1,000 to start up). Please contact us to learn more. We've also developed a helpful donation calculator to assist your clients.
Tips, Tools & Resources
Explore our tips and tools and resources to help you grow a partnership your clients will love:
- Talking with your clients about philanthropy
- Is partnering with Vancouver Foundation right for your clients?
- Benefits of working with Vancouver Foundation
- Tools & Resources
As a professional advisor, you can help your clients create and realize their personal philanthropic vision. With knowledge of community issues, experienced granting and flexible giving options, we can provide you with the resources you need to help better serve your clients.
Please contact us if you'd like to:
- meet to discuss a client's specific interests
- receive an information package, including copies of our Giving Guide
- receive ongoing updates about Vancouver Foundation
- book an information session for your staff
- Calvin Fong, Director, Donor Services at 604-629-5357
- Kristin Helgason, Director, Donor Services at 604-629-5186
About Vancouver Foundation
Vancouver Foundation serves as a conduit between the passions of philanthropic individuals and families and the needs of the community. Since 1943, we have provided professional investment management, donor administration and grantmaking expertise for charitable funds established by individuals, families, charitable organizations and businesses. Today, we administer over $1 billion in total assets making us the largest community foundation in Canada.