You are here
Is partnering with Vancouver Foundation right for your clients?
1. Do I have clients that care deeply about the community?
2. Do they currently give to one or more charitable causes?
3. Are they interested in creating a personal or family legacy in their community?
4. Do they want to make a difference but aren’t sure where or how to start?
5. Are they considering a private foundation, but are concerned about cost and complexity?
6. Would they like to stay personally involved in the use of their charitable dollars?
7. Are they interested in teaching their children about charitable giving?
8. Do they want to receive maximum tax benefit for their charitable contributions?
9. Do they place a priority on sound financial management of their charitable contributions?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then your clients would benefit from partnering with Vancouver Foundation. We support individuals, families, charitable organizations and businesses from all walks of life, economic backgrounds and charitable interests but have one thing in common – a desire to make a difference in their community today and leave a legacy tomorrow for British Columbia.
In order to assist your clients, we’ve prepared a handy Giving Guide that provides an overview of the various ways your clients can work with Vancouver Foundation to realize their philanthropic goals. Please contact us if you would like printed copies of this booklet.
Check out these Donor Stories to see how other donors are working with Vancouver Foundation.